Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I want to........

I really want to learn sewing. I remembered during my  high school years, I used to sew using my mom's old sewing machine. Singer menawan keluarga bahagia if am not mistaken. Oh, saya suka mencantum kain perca, and test macam2 pattern with it. Dan masa sekolah belajar buat skirt kan, sudahnya ada lah a few untuk nak cantikkan skill. Tapi now, jahit tepi hantar kedai ke? Now, I have lost touch with the basic sewing skills and apatah lagi with the machine. Can't remember how to masukkan benang juga. Pathetic isn't it?

Is there any sewing lesson books out there which has simplified direction or instruction, pictures assistance, and something like sewing lesson for dummies? So lucky that i still have the skills menjahit butang tercabut, potong seluar and all. Dulu siap manik2 pun mak suka tau. Now step pun dah lupa. Apakah?

2 comments:

Wafaa said...

jahit tepi nak cantik anta kedai je. tapi aku buat lipat biasa je :)

aieesha.salleh said...

hehehe. macam aku dulu. lipat dua kali, then jahit stret jah..