Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sudden "Vacation"



While writing this post, I am having an unplanned "vacation" at SJMC.. Yup, I was here since Tuesday.. Am having a viral fever, and prolly a lung infection.. whatever that means.. Due tp my pregnancy, I was also referred to a gynae here.. Alhamdullillah, baby sihat walafiat.. :)

Hubby is the greatest guy on earth!! I don't care if others don't think so but as far as I am concern, he is bertanggungjawab, romantic, caring and very very very spoiling me (in a good way).. He took 2 days EL.. and accompanied me until the end of visiting hours.. I wanted to get a single room, but being penakut and there's this rule that no one is allowed to sleep with patient, screw single room.. hahahah..

How did I ended up in here and why?? I'll post that later..

P/S: Sha a.k.a Sandra, sian ko kena ganti aku ek.. takpe, nanti aku banjer kek secret recipe ek..

3 comments:

Wafaa said...

sekarang musim demam. ramai demam including me. tapi demam main2 kot. tp lung infection tu nape lak? ingatkan ke SALAM.

Wafaa said...

aku melepak kat SJMC lama mlm tadi. huhuu kalau tau ko admitted sana, boleh aku visit

aieesha.salleh said...

mula2 nak ke salam, tapi rasanya sjmc nyer ubat lagi kuat kot.. huhuhu.. lagipun dari pj, senang lagi ke sjmc..

lung infection tu sebab batuk lama sangat rasanye.. tapi aku buat kuat takmo amik ubat batuk.. takut pape kat baby.. hmmm, now lain lah jadi pulak..

tu laa, semalam tatau nak wat pe, aku online je sebab takleh tido..