Sunday, June 11, 2006

ChaCheng Kepanasan :(

There's only few hours left till my raven test..OMG!!! Aku dah macam cacing kepanasan..hati pun cam kureng tenteram..damn it!! On average: my iq is only 125?? apa tu?? dalam kategori mana tu? shaish!!! Fenin laa camni.. Why they hav to give us tis stoooopid test?? Sebagai ukuran untuk apa??? ntah laaa.. aku nak pass test tu, tapi aku takut kalo esok test tu susah sgt2.. dah laa pagi..kalo aku takleh buat, konpem mood aku jahanam for 1 whole day!! or maybe if my sayang is d one facing the problems, mood aku akan risau je one whole day.. I want him to pass that test too!! IT"S SO IMPORTANT--FOR BOTH OF US!!!

Btw, he's dad is not feeling really well rite now.. he's been sooo worried, and I'm soo worried for him too.. What if he's not calm and keeps on worrying during that bloody test?? And he himself still kureng sihat..remember i mentioned he had a 1 day sick leave?? Gosh, i'm soo cacing kepanasan.. And now, ma eyes starts to feel burnin'...tanda2 nak demam..cane ni ek? jap jap, Mc D sampai.. :) as some of ya may have already know, I tend to eat mengarutly when i'm MAD, in my REBEL moments, and when i'm sooo nervous..NERVOUS, not susah hati..when susah hati, i tend to eat nothin'!!

Back to his father.. kesian laa kat sayang aku tu..he's soo worried..but aku bangga dengan dia..Sebab cara dia, keprihatinan dia..menunjukkan yang dia seorang anak yang sangat bertanggungjawab..no matter whut others might've said.. i noe him well enuff to be soo proud of him.. dia sangat caring..CARING!!! itu laa kot sebab pompuan senang "cair" kot, such a sweet talker?? (betul ke aku type ni)..seeing him like this, i noe if somethin' happens to me, he'll take good care of ma family..that is -- kalo ada ikatan yang sah antara kitorang..sebab kalo rite now, if anything happens to me, i noe he'll look after them jugak (maybe once in a while).. but i can't blame him if he don't either..sebab it's not in his responsibilities pun.. just, i hope he won't forget my family when i'm not around..tak kira laa dah kawin ke belom ke..cos maybe by seeing him, my mom won't feel that i'm not there..sebab he's everywhere in my life for these past six years..and dia yang paling close ngan aku.. and dalam sume gambar aku, most of them r wif him..

hish, apa aku melalut nie? ni laa akibat terlalu risau and takut takleh buat..gosh, how am i gonna drive ma car esok???

takpe laa, will update bout my test esok..nak makan and tgk csi jap!!
^_^
P/S= Sayang, love you so so so so so much!!!

[Past::Present::Future]

No comments: