Thursday, September 28, 2017

Curiosity kills the cat

Astaghfirullah..

When someone accidentally blurted out the exact amount they charge, but another said that there's no hidden charges, maka terdetik satu perasaan curiosity.. What happen to the differences.

It's not the matter of the amount to pay, but when you know there's a difference, it itches you to know 😂

But knowing how sincere the person is, which is a very nice person, I feel guilty to ask. But it's really tempting to know.. I really want to know the breakdown.. I mean c'mon, it's for the team benefit kan.

RM 10 sebulan, banyak tu. Setahun dah RM120 seorang

Acaner tu?

I think what really triggers me was, that extra should be put to good use. Kids meal for breakfast during events, or transportation if needed one day. Or maybe I am so kiasu and kan chong, that I counted every cent of it? I mean, it's really hard to earn monies nowadays. I struggle to meet both ends, so I think I deserve to know the structure or breakdown don't i?

Again, i am not complaining on the amount to pay. I myself would be pissed off if someone ask me the exact details of how I charge my cakes. But there's akad and you agree to it. Anyway, with all prices has gone up, x untung mana pun weh since i never increase the prices yet.

Cuma bila dikatakan fee sekian sekian, i thought all goes to the trainer, but oh well.... Maybe if there's an admin charges of rmxx, they should declared so those paying x tertanya tanya.

Signing out 😘😘

PS: bahaya bila sesuatu itu menimbulkan syakwasangka.. & bila terdetik, maka syaitan mula memainkan peranan mereka. Astaghfirullah. Semoga Allah ampunkan dosa aku, akibat terdetik perasaan begitu.

No comments: