So many things to be done.. DUH!!! Well, lemme see here....
- My ring: Done
- His ring: In 2 days time
- My baju: This worries me most!! NOT YET DONE!!! Well, he promised us on the 20th but, everytime i call, he says "not yet laa sayang".. Makes me soooo the takuttttt... Haiyak, need to have a back up baju ahr like this..
- Makeup: Soooo Done!!! Just need to give her my house map ;)
- Caterer: He's coming over this Sunday to confirm on the menu and bla bla bla.. Might oso rent tents from him.. Crossing my fingers sooo hard now hoping he has that service..
- Hantaran: Will send to Onn Aziz this Saturday ;)
- To clear up the living hall upstairs: Will start from tonite (since my mom's new cabinet for her clothes will arrive today at noon.. (baju dia dari zaman kerje2 dulu kot? byk giler.. nak buang sayang katanye.. nak soh aku pakai?? all dry cleaning bebeh.. So not practical for working attire)
- To dismantle the katil downstairs: will wait for him to help me.. hik hik hik
Well, come to think of it, mostly just the kemas2 part.. BTW, I've decided not to have any doorgift for the engagement.. since our wedding will most prolly be in early next year.. besides, orang kaya2 je kot yang buat doorgift kot.. hehehe..
Question: Shud i or shud i not colour/inai my hair b4 the engagement? I think i want to cover my grey(white) hair.. but then, i want my hair looks very the melayu that day.. cos i'm born MELAYU!! hik hik hik...