I was at my desk, doing some "multitasking" switching between work screens and surfing-the-web screen.. That was when an officemate - out of nowhere, suddenly whispering to me.. Shit, I really hate it when someone does that to me.. At least kasi lah warning.. I wouldn't mind if you call my name like 3 steps before reaching me ok.. Tak suka bila orang "berjalan" without any footstep sounds.. sigh..
Since I was still terkejut, our conversation become kinda harsh:
- She: I wanna ask you something.. (whispering.. lagi lah aku terkejut dan jantung berdegup kencang kan)
- Me: What u wanna ask me? (LOUD OK.. Sampai org jauh pun turn kepala dia)
- She: (with muka nak marah) nvm lah, dont want to ask u..
- Me: Fine.. Don't wanna ask then don't ask..
- She: In future u come and ask me something i'll answer rudely and loudly in front of ppl so it will be embarassing for u 2
- Me: Sorry if i got a bit loud.. but when u come so quietly like that, don't u think i'm gonna be terkejut?????? so it's reflex ok... kalo u terasa then i'm sorry..
At least, have the courtesy to say somthing like.. "aishah..." before coming out of nowhere and start whispering.. I'm in no mood to take care of others feeling, when one don't try to understand me..